- Creating and offering course(s) related to e-government, e-governance, and sustainability. Developing and implementing a collaborative inter-discipline and cross-discipline teaching model;
- Offering student internships;
- Collaborating with various institutes and organizations to develop programs related to e-government and sustainability.
- Hosting and offering leadership lectures, forums and events including a think tank;
- Building partnerships with local and international academic and research communities and businesses;
- Looking for potential funding and naming opportunity
The Institute’s mission is to support the academic and practical research on e-government and sustainability through education, forums and programs. It promotes e-government and global sustainability activities and initiatives.
SFC’s Institute of E-government and Global Sustainability ip is committed to engagement with the academic and policy community at large and to creating substantive academic research that contributes to the field.
The Institute participates or have participated in the following global organizations and conferences that advance e-government sustainability research and education:
- United Nations
- The World Bank
- CIO Executive Forum
- International Conference on E-Banking and Global Marketplace
- Fulbright Academy of Science and Technology
- UNESCO Education Leaders Forum
- UBS Wolfsberg Think Tank
- Global E-government Forum
- United Nations DESA
- ICEGov 2014 Program Committee
- CyberSecurity Conference
- Tallin University of Technology
- NABU - Knowledge Transfer Beyond Boundaries
- Organizing Committee Member, First Annual New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference (NYMJCSC 2014)
- Senior Research & Coordinator, United Nations E-Government 2014 Survey Data Collection
- 8th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Conference, Portugal, 27-30 October 2014
- 22nd International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS 2014), Amantea, Italy, 27-31 October 2014
- 1st PRME Regional Meeting North America, the University of Washington Bothell School of Business, Seattle, WA, USA, 10-11 October, 2014
- 3rd Global Conference of the Association for Middle Eastern Public Policy and Administration (AMEPPA), American University of Beirut in December 2014. Abstracts are due JUNE 1, 2014
- 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development (ICTD 2015)
- Dr. Dennis Anderson was invited to attend Expert Group Meeting "United Nations E-Government Survey 2016: E-Government for Sustainable Development" at the UN Headquarters.