Thank you for your interest in transferring to St. Francis College. As you explore our website, you will find many reasons why this is the best place to complete your education. Some of our highlights include:
- 72 majors & programs
- Distinguished professors
- Internship and Study Abroad opportunities
- Honors program
- NCAA Division I Athletics program
- Flexible transfer credit policy
- Affordable tuition
- Generous scholarship program ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 annually
We encourage you to apply online and schedule a visit today. During your visit, a counselor will review your application and provide you with a preliminary transfer credit evaluation if you bring the following documents with you:
- Official college transcript(s)
- Official high school transcript
- Proof of immunization vaccination for measles, mumps, & rubella
Learn about our generous Transfer Student Scholarship Opportunities
Call the admissions office at 718.489.5200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit and begin the next phase in your education.
*The final determination of the acceptance of transfer credit is made by the Academic Deans in collaboration with Department Chairs. Upon request, they may review the transcript(s) of transfer students and re-evaluate the granting of transfer credits and/or how transfer credits are applied towards degree requirements.