Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports, facilitates and promotes the academic mission
of St. Francis College by connecting students to the faculty, curriculum and classroom from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity and accuracy of academic records. To that purpose the Registrar's Office performs services such as:
- Provides transcript services
- Builds class schedules and assigns rooms
- Prepares and provides online registration
- Provides students and faculty with internet access to academic tools and information through WebAdvisor
- Updates student addresses and academic information
- Verifies enrollment
- Performs Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) certification
- Processes grades and subsequent grade changes
- Reviews and certifies degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Confirms academic requirements and awards degrees
- Generates and distributes diplomas
- Certifies enrollment
- Provides curriculum maintenance and other academic information system support
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. The Office of the Registrar is obligated to protect student privacy. We are regulated by the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
CLICK HERE to register to Vote. Fill out a form.