St. Francis College is committed to providing the support to prepare students to enter today's competitive job market, and the tools to help them excel in their chosen fields. Career planning is an ongoing process that begins early in the St. Francis College experience, and the Career Center provides numerous resources and programs to help students explore, select and pursue a meaningful career.
We guide students on comprehensive strategies to start on a successful career search, including: employment agencies, career fairs, networking, websites, newspapers, professional associations, chambers of commerce, job search clubs, informational interviewing, etc. We can also connect students to our active network of alumni mentors.
The Career Center can assist with:
- Selecting or refining career goals and interests
- Developing resumes, cover letters and thank you letters
- Finding and applying for internships or full-time employment
- Interviewing and networking guidance
- Visit our NEW Resume and Career Center
BRIDGE TO YOUR DREAMS—THEY START TODAY
Meet the Staff
Naomi Kinley, Director
Bro. Gregory Cellini, Franciscan Advisor
Monday - Friday: 9AM to 5PM
Summer Hours: Fridays (Closed July - August)