The Office of the Registrar supports, facilitates and promotes the academic mission of St. Francis College by connecting students to the faculty, curriculum, and classroom from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity and accuracy of academic records Services include:
- Provide transcripts. - To submit a request, see Transcripts Link.
- Build class schedules and assign rooms
- Prepare and provides online registration
- Provide students and faculty with internet access to academic tools and information through WebAdvisor
- Update student addresses and academic information
- Verify enrollment
- Perform Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) certification
- Process grades and subsequent grade changes
- Review and certify degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Confirm academic requirements and award degrees
- Generate and distribute diplomas
- Certify enrollment
- Provide curriculum maintenance and other academic information system support
- Room and space requests
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. The Office of the Registrar is obligated to protect student privacy. We are regulated by the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
For a list of holidays and other important dates, please refer to the academic calendar.
Office of the Registrar
St. Francis College
180 Remsen St.
Brooklyn Heights, NY 11201
|Monday - Friday:
9AM to 5PM
Fall and Spring Semesters:
9AM - 6PM, Monday & Thursday
|Susan E. Weisman|
Registrar Services Manager
Transfer Credit Specialist
Registrar Specialist, Scheduler
Registrar Services Specialist
Registrar Specialist, Transfer Credit