Take the stress out of your senior year and apply for an Early Decision with St. Francis College.
Following the success of fall 2021, St. Francis College is once again excited to offer our early decision admissions pathway for entry to fall 2022! Why get excited?
- Early decision gives high school seniors the opportunity to commit to St. Francis College and receive early notification of their admissions status.
- Successful early decision applicants can forget about the stressful college application process and complete the school year confident in the certainty of their future plans.
No need to stress if you don’t get the early decision outcome you would like. We will roll your application over to our regular decision round. You’ll still have time to work on your final grades.
Early Decision Deadlines
- Monday, November 15: Completed early decision applications. Please also ensure you have submitted your FAFSA so a financial aid package can be prepared for you.
- Wednesday, December 1: Notification of early decision outcome and associated financial aid package
- Wednesday, December 15: Commitment to your early decision outcome, including payment of deposit.
*Please note that Nursing programs have limited capacity and early decision may limit availability for regular decision applicants.
- How do I apply for an Early Decision?
- How do I decide if Early Decision is right for me?
- How many colleges can I apply to for an Early Decision
- Are early decision and regular decision applicants assessed the same way?
- Will financial aid and scholarships be applied the same for early decision and regular decision?