Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available for students holding membership in the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society.
Special consideration is given to full-time transfer students who hold membership in Phi Theta Kappa and meet the established requirements of a 3.5 GPA with 60 accepted transfer credits upon entry to St. Francis College.
- Recipients will receive at least $10,000 annual and renewable scholarship
- PTK members will have the opportunity to apply for the Honors Program
- Their exceptional GPAs will provide them with substantial scholarship opportunities
- Rigorous courses that will prepare them for their careers after they graduate
- Meet with fellow members from PTK at different campus events