St. Francis College offers both virtual and on-campus visit experiences.
Join an admissions counselor for a personalized appointment virtually or in-person any weekday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Campus tours are offered weekly and on Saturdays, from 10 a. m. – 3 p.m.
All visitors (students and their guests) will be required to provide proof of full vaccination (2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna or 2 weeks after a single-dose series, such as Johnson and Johnson) or proof of a negative COVID test. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six (6) hours of the event start time or a PCR COVID-19 test taken within seventy-two (72) hours of the event start time. While mask-wearing will no longer be required, anyone who wants to keep wearing a mask is encouraged and free to do so.
Please see SFC's Back to Brooklyn page for detailed COVID-related guidelines.
Schedule Your On-Campus Visit
International Undergraduate Virtual Appointments
Chat With a Student Ambassador
Residence Life Tour
Learn About the New Campus
Going to school at St. Francis College puts you just minutes away from one of the top Egyptian Art collections in the world, stunning flora and fauna, breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline and much, much more.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music – The Brooklyn Academy of Music is noted for presenting world class performances of opera, theater and dance, as well as movie theaters showing everything from box office hits to Sundance Film Festival entries.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden – The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is a 52-acre living museum where beauty, romance and fun blossom among world-class plant collections and specialty gardens.
- Brooklyn Historical Society – The Brooklyn Historical Society is a museum, library and educational center dedicated to encouraging the exploration and appreciation of Brooklyn's rich heritage. Students get free admission with SFC ID.
- Brooklyn Library – It is the mission of Brooklyn Public Library to ensure the preservation and transmission of society's knowledge, history and culture, and to provide the people of Brooklyn with free and open access to information for education, recreation and reference.
- Brooklyn Museum – The Brooklyn Museum is a bridge between the rich artistic heritage of world cultures, as embodied in its collections, and the unique experience of each visitor. You'll find everything from a world class permanent collection of Egyptian Art to contemporary exhibits on pop culture.
- Grand Army Plaza – The enormous entryway at Grand Army Plaza stands as a stately opening to Brooklyn's famous Prospect Park.
- Prospect Park – Designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, who also designed Central Park, this 585 acre oasis features a lake, audubon center and zoo.
- Rubin Museum of Art – A short subway ride into Manhattan will take you to the Rubin Museum and a world class collection of international art and culture. Students get free admission with SFC ID.
In Brooklyn Heights, a stroll down Montague Street or up Court Street will take you on an international tour of restaurants and cafes. If you're looking for fine dining, a quick lunch or just a place to watch sports, you'll find it literally steps away from St. Francis College.
Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
143 Montague Street
Caffé buon gusto
Reasonably priced lunch and dinners, with outdoor seating.
151 Montague Street
La Bagel Delight
For bagels, muffins, coffee and platters.
90 Court Street
Full service deli with soups, sandwiches and desserts.
Monty Q's Brick Oven Pizza
Salad bar, pasta bar and pizza.
158 Montague Street
O'Keefe's Bar & Grill
Lunch & dinner available, full complement of televised sporting events.
62 Court Street
Formal sit-down Italian dining.
84 Court Street
Explore more restaurants in the local area.
There are a variety of places to stay near St. Francis College, from major chains to new boutique hotels. Below is a list of some of the most convenient. Also feel free to search for hotels in Lower Manhattan, just a subway stop away. Enter zip code 11201 into your searches for the closest hotels.
- Brooklyn Marriott Hotel
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn Downtown – Discount available with link.
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn City Center
- Hotel 718 – For discounted rates, click on Corporate Rates and enter STFRANCIS.
- Nu Hotel Brooklyn – For discounted rates enter code ILSTF.
- Sleep Inn Prospect Park South – 5% off Best Available Rate for anyone booking through St. Francis College.