Support Current and Future Terriers
For over 160 years, St. Francis College has upheld a mission that is increasingly rare – to provide students an excellent education at an affordable cost. Thanks to the longstanding support of the College’s community of loyal and generous donors, St. Francis maintains one of the lowest tuitions of private colleges in New York City.
When you combine SFC's scholarship and financial assistance with state and federal programs, nearly 100% of students receive monetary aid each year. Gifts to the St. Francis Fund along with the endowed scholarships program make it possible for SFC students to pursue their dreams.
- Contributions to the Annual Fund affirm the role the College has played for more than 160 years – providing students with the opportunity for a quality, private college education at an affordable tuition.
- Your support helps pass the Franciscan vision of the founders on to the next generation, instilling; integrity, respect, compassion, and the pursuit of knowledge into students’ personal and professional lives.
- Donations fund scholarships for students while enabling the upkeep, renovation, and enlargement of our facilities to meet the evolving technology needs of today’s classroom and workplace.
- Support for the College helps maintain academic excellence and a thriving intellectual community, which leads to overall personal development which equips our students to take their place as citizens in the world.
- Your giving inspires others to support St. Francis’ mission.
- Make your annual donation to The Fund for St. Francis College.
- Support a specific Endowed Scholarship or inquire about starting your own.
- Consider a gift in honor/celebration of a graduating senior, professor, coach, staff person or family member who has made an impact. We will notify the honoree of your kind gesture.
- Consider a gift in memory of a loved one, alumnus, professor or friend. We will notify the surviving family member of your kind gesture.
- Online - CLICK HERE If you are an alumnus or current student, please include your class year.
- Mail Your Gifts:
St. Francis College
Office of Advancement
P.O. Box 826020
Philadelphia, PA 19182
- Matching Gifts - Search our matching gift database to see if your current employer/retirement company (or your spouse) has a matching gift program to double or triple your gift.
- Planned & Legacy Gifts - Email the Office of Advancement if you are interested in making a planned or estate gift to St. Francis College. Your generosity provides long-lasting support for St. Francis College while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
- Gifts of Stock - Contact the Office of Advancement at 718.489.5377 or advancemen[email protected]
- In-kind & Other Gifts - Contact the Office of Advancement at 718.489.5377 or advancemen[email protected]
Empowered Employees, Empowered Students!
- Do you want to help our gifted, hardworking students who want to fulfill their dreams at St. Francis College? Each year, our alumni, friends, faculty, and staff collectively ensure the success of our Terriers by making a gift to the St.Francis Fund. These gifts allow us to offer transformational educational opportunities, evolving curricula, career preparation, financial assistance, and so much more. This enables current and future students to dream bigger and rise higher.
- Help pave the way for our gifted, hardworking students who want to fulfill their dreams at SFC. CLICK HERE to support the St. Francis Fund by enrolling in the payroll deduction plan.