The St. Francis College Young Alumni Affinity Group allows recent graduates to continue to strengthen their connection with the College post-graduation. We invite our recent graduates to join and share their experiences with each other and with current students. Did you walk into your dream job? How have your plans changed since graduating? Have you graduated and are still unsure of what path is right for you? The Young Alumni Affinity Group provides a space for members to connect with fellow classmates, network with seasoned alumni and share lessons with current students. Join the Young Alumni Affinity Group in some of the great initiatives below:
- Assist College with various recruitment efforts locally (Terrier Alumni Recruitment Network).
- Mentor and guide current students through their college journeys (Terrier Alumni Career Network).
- Participate in panels, lectures and other meaningful events prepared for current students.
- Provide potential professional networking opportunities as well as potential internship opportunities for current students.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Affinity Groups and Alumni Association Board of Directors on various student-centered initiatives and organization of Alumni and networking events.
Young Alumni Affinity Group Members:
- Arianna Sartzetakis ‘19
- O’Neira Brown ’19 and ’20
- Amanda Alexandre ‘22
- Romello Rodgers ‘19
- Morgan Allison ‘17
- Domenico Pugliese ‘21
- Juliana Munoz ‘21
- Kristen Charles – Francis ‘18
- Michael Conlon ‘21