Official copies of your St. Francis College transcript can be requested when a stamped and sealed copy of your college record is required.
We do not accept transcript requests over the telephone, via email or in person. All requests must be submitted via our website. You may request your transcript by following the instructions listed below.
It's fast and convenient.
St. Francis College is happy to announce that transcripts will now be requested and processed online by Parchment, our third-party provider. For a small fee, you can now request your transcripts to be picked up at SFC, mailed to yourself and/or a third party or have a secure PDF transcript emailed to the recipient of your choice.
- REQUEST YOUR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT - Order your transcript HERE.
- The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, Parchment’s intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.
- If you need a notarized transcript, please follow the instructions on our website and request a copy of your transcript to be mailed or picked up at SFC. Once the request is submitted, please fill out a Notarized Documents Request Form and email it to us at [email protected] to complete your order. Requests CAN NOT be processed until the form is submitted.
- Please indicate the CORRECT address(es), name(s) of the person(s), or apartment number where the transcript is to be delivered.
- St. Francis College and the Office of the Registrar take no responsibility for incorrect mailing information.