Official copies of your St. Francis College transcript can be requested when a stamped and sealed copy of your college record is required.
Requests for official transcripts require the signature of the student/alumnus requesting the transcript. We do not accept transcript requests over the telephone. You may request your transcript by following the instructions listed below.
Order transcripts online! Fast and Convenient!
St. Francis College is happy to announce that transcripts will now be requested and processed online by Credential Solutions, our third party provider. For a small fee, you can now request your transcripts to be picked up at SFC, mailed to yourself and/or a third party or our new option of a PDF transcript, in some cases, can be emailed. We make it easy to request your transcript and should you need assistance you can contact Credentials directly at (847) 716-3005.
- Alumni/Non-Degree/High School Bridge Students - Order your transcript HERE.
**USING THE ABOVE LINK, all transcript orders require authorization.Your order can be authorized by signing an Authorization Form that will be emailed to you from our third party provider, "Credentials Solutions" at the end of this ordering process. You must return it via fax to 847-446-4280 or 718-624-6677 .**
- Current Students and Recent Graduates (within one year) - Order your transcript HERE. (via WebAdvisor)
***PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ALLOW POP-UPS ON YOUR WEB BROWSER FOR THE LINK TO WORK***
- All financial obligations must be reconciled before a transcript is released.
- Please indicate the CORRECT address(es), name(s) of person(s), or apartment number where the transcript is to be delivered.
- St. Francis College, Office of the Registrar takes no responsibility for incorrect mailing information.