Official copies of your St. Francis College transcript can be requested when a stamped and sealed copy of your college record is required. Requests for official transcripts require the signature of the student/alumnus requesting the transcript.
We do not accept transcript requests by e-mail or over the telephone. You may come to the Office of the Registrar to fill out your request, or you may mail or fax your official request to us by following the instructions listed below.
Step 3. Sign the form. Requests cannot be processed without a signature.
- Students can print their own unofficial transcripts using by logging into WebAdvisor.
- Transcript requests take 3 to 5 business days to process.
- At this time, there is no fee for transcript requests.
- This form cannot be electronically submitted.
- This form is void until signed.
- All financial obligations must be reconciled before transcript is released.
- Please indicate the CORRECT address(es), name(s) of person(s), or apartment number where the transcript is to be delivered. St. Francis College, Office of the Registrar takes no responsibility for incorrect mailing information.