Charter Award Dinner
St. Francis College’s 58th Annual Charter Award Dinner will be held on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 at The Lighthouse at Pier 61, Chelsea Piers.
We will be honoring
Timothy Cecere P’20 is Global Head of Transformation for WPP Worldwide. Tim began his professional career at the New York Times in 1984 as an analyst in the Corporate Advertising department. As part of the C-Suite of company executives, Tim focused his attention on the development of talent, culture, training, and the strategic positioning of GroupM in the broader Marketing and Communications Community.
Diane Cecere P’20 is the Math Specialist at the Cherry Lane Elementary School in Carle Place, NY. Diane has dedicated her entire 36-year professional career to advancing the practice of early childhood education. Her profound effect both inside and outside of the classroom seamlessly connects the school to the home and extends across grades K-2, enrichment programs, remedial curriculum development and community-based learning initiatives. For the past 3 years, Diane has been the Math Specialist at the Cherry Lane Elementary School in Carle Place, NY.
Lise Curry’s main sphere of work has been as a business consultant with clients in retail, the antique business, fashion and interior design, for over 40 years. Lise became a private art dealer as a result of gaining some repute as a dedicated collector of emerging artists. Lise's career blossomed from being an inveterate art collector for over 30 years. Her quest continues - as she never stops seeking new additions for her collection.
Last year, we recognized Lorraine M. Lynch ’91, Senior Vice President at National Grid, Stephanie Whittier, Executive Director of Private Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley, and Peggi Einhorn P’11, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Thanks to our outstanding honorees and committee, we raised nearly $700K. These funds provided critical scholarship support to deserving and needy students.
To learn more about the 59th Annual Charter Award Dinner, click here
- 57th Annual (2018) - Joseph Giordano '79 and Lester J. Owens
- 56th Annual (2017) - John R. Buran and Walton D. Pearson '83
- 55th Annual (2016) - Domenick A. Cama and Joseph K. Collins
- 54th Annual (2015) - David D. Smith '64 and Louis Pastina '79
- 53rd Annual (2014) - Tom Brokaw and Kenneth D. Daly ‘88
- 52nd Annual (2013) - Monte N. Redman and Denis J. Salamone '75
- 51st Annual (2012) - Barbara G. Koster '76
- 50th Annual (2011) - Michael “Buzzy” O’Keeffe and Robert B. Catell
- 49th Annual (2010) - Celebrating the life of Brother George Larkin, O.S.F. '60
- 48th Annual (2009) - John Catsimatidis
- 47th Annual (2008) - Chancellor Frank J, Macchiarola '62
- 46th Annual (2007) - William Parrett '67
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Advancement at (718) 489-5361 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org