June 7, 2017
Kelsey Papanicolaou '17
Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Accounting
I chose St. Francis College because it was small, close to home, and because of the scholarship opportunity I received.
Three things I like most about SFC are the professors who care about students and know your name, working in the Special Events office, and exploring the Brooklyn Heights area. I would recommend SFC to someone else because of the sense of community here.
I am also a member of the Make a Difference Club, where we have clothing and toy drives, collect cans for a food pantry and help with other volunteer projects in the. I plan to pursue accounting after graduation and I am not in an internship at this time.
I truly feel it is a place that fosters growth and cares for each individual.
St. Francis College has several generous programs to help you reach your college dream.
- More than $20 million in scholarships and grants are awarded every year to help families afford our quality education.
- Many students are eligible for work/study programs at the College, something that also gives them valuable, professional experience.
Contact a Financial Aid Counselor now at [email protected] or 718.489.5255.
- St. Francis College Offers a Quality Education.
- With Generous Grants and Scholarships, SFC is the Most Affordable Private College in the NY Metropolitan Area.
- At St. Francis, World Class Internships Are Just a Few Subway Stops Away.
- Small College, Small Classes Means Personal Attention from your Professors
- Brooklyn is THE PLACE to Be for Work, College, and Play.