Terriers, we’re here for you
This is your one-stop shop for online learning resources and tools, academic support, technology services, health and wellness, online events, and more.
- Canvas: Access your SFC course materials and connect with professors online.
- Navigate mobile app or web-based platform: View SFC resources, see your holds, and schedule appointments with your advisor.
- Webadvisor: Plan your next semester using your program evaluation and the semester schedules
- Accommodate : Request accommodations if you're a student with disabilities; students who receive testing accommodations submit tests and quizzes on Accommodate; Peer note-takers upload class notes to Accommodate
- Student Lingo: Participate in academic and success strategy workshops
- Library Resources: Online services available from the SFC library.
- Zoom resources:
- Technology resources
- IT Support Desk: Email seven days a week for IT support
- Free wifi: Several companies, including Charter, are offering free wifi to households with college students.
Health and Wellness
- Counseling Services: Individual counseling sessions, support groups and mental-health wellness workshops are available remotely. Email [email protected].
- Physical health: Elizabeth Giugliano RN, St. Francis College resident nurse, is available to answer health-related questions. Email [email protected] and request to connect with her.