Faculty & Staff, we’re here for you
This is your one-stop-shop for online teaching resources, human resources information, online events and more.
Remote Work and Class Instruction Technology
- Zoom resources:
- Technology resources
- Kahoot!: In response to COVID-19 closures, Kahoot! is offering free access to all features to support distance learning in schools affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
- TechSmith: For those institutions transitioning to remote learning, TechSmith is providing their help by offering free access and expanded usage of tools that help enable educational continuity. Check out their SnagIt and Video Review tools.
- Wiley: Instructors and their students without an adopted online learning solution, such as WileyPLUS, Knewton Alta, or zyBooks, can receive free access to Wily courseware.
- HR services (during remote instruction period)
- Travel Guidance for Employees
- New York State Announces New Travel Advisory Policy
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program