Master of Science in Management
The M.S. in Management is designed for the convenience of those seeking to enhance their credentials efficiently and affordably. Students will take a combination of hybrid and fully online classes. Hybrid classes meet in the evening once a week at our convenient Brooklyn Heights campus (located in walking distance from seven major subway lines) and are supplemented by online and out-of-classroom activities. Online courses are asynchronous, so students can complete coursework at their own convenience during the day, evening, or weekend.
Part-time students will take just one course in every 7-week term, so you can focus your energy on learning while also continuing to advance your career through employment or internship opportunities. Full-time students can choose to take additional classes each term to complete their degree faster.
Completing the M.S. in Management at St. Francis College can afford you many opportunities. A Master’s degree can lead to an 18 to 22 percent increase in average annual salary in careers in general management and business management. With an emphasis on strategy, decision-making, leadership, and change management, the program will engage students in the exploration of trends and current challenges in business management or health care management while building and strengthening their own professional networks.
Career opportunities include positions in human resources management, operations management, program management, and health care management. Having an additional credential can help you advance more quickly and earn a higher salary in a competitive job market.
- Organization and Strategy
- Business Analytics for ManagersApply Now to Start in May, September or January!
- Marketing for Managers
- Accounting for Managers
- Corporate Finance
- Information Systems for Managers
The program culminates with a Capstone Project course where teams of students will serve as consultants to a non-profit organization, making recommendations to solve a real business problem.
- Business Management Concentration
- Digital Marketing Concentration
- Health Care Management Concentration
- Project Management Concentration
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Letter of recommendation (additional letter for GPAs under 3.0)
- Official transcripts from all collegesNo application fee, GMAT or GRE scores required!
- Statement of purpose detailing how you plan to meet the challenges of the program
- Resume or curriculum vitae