This group serves as a centralized hub for all of Accounting and Business Law graduates from St. Francis College. The aim is to build a well-functioning and cohesive SFC Accounting community that will provide the foundation for overall alumni/student engagement growth at SFC as well as various networking and mentorship opportunities within the Accounting industry.
Accounting Alumni Affinity Group will focus on the following:
- Assist College’s recruitment efforts in Accounting Program (Terrier Alumni Recruitment Network)
- Mentor and guide Accounting students through their college journeys (Terrier Alumni Career Network)
- Participate in panels, lectures, and other meaningful events prepared by the Accounting Society and Center for Career Exploration
- Provide potential professional networking opportunities as well as potential internship opportunities for the current Accounting students
- Collaborate with the rest of the Affinity Groups and Alumni Association Board of Directors on various student-centered initiatives as well as on the organization of the Alumni and networking events