DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2019
TIME: 12 P.M.
LOCATION: Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk | 3052 West 21st Street | Brooklyn, NY 11224
KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Michelle Miller, Emmy Award-Winning Anchor & Reporter, CBS, New York
- Graduates are asked to report no later than 10 a.m.
- Full academic attire is required: cap, gown, hood and tassel.
- Each guest will require a ticket to gain entry into the Amphitheater.
- Doors open at 10 a.m. and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Graduates do not require a ticket.
- Guest tickets for Commencement are located in your commencement packet.
- The Amphitheater is easily accessible via public transportation.
- For subway directions, visit the Amphitheater’s website.
- Parking is also abundant in Coney Island. There are parking lots (fee will be charged) located adjacent to both MCU Park and the Ford Amphitheater.
- Once you get off the subway or you find a parking spot, we advise you to walk directly to the Coney Island Boardwalk, make a right turn, and proceed to the Ford Amphitheater.
- Members of our team will be there to guide you every step of the way.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (718)-489-5271 or email us at Commencement@sfc.edu
Follow us at #gradonthebeach