SFC Honors Students Present at Symposium
Five St. Francis College Honors Program students presented their research at the end of the Spring 2018 semester, April 20, 2018, in a symposium celebrating the academic rigor and independent motivation of the brightest and most committed students at the College.
Under John Dilyard, Director of the Honors Program and a Management Professor, the students worked with faculty mentors to hone their topics and deliver full presentations summing up their findings.
Students who presented are:
- Danielle Chin '18 - The Psychological and Sociological Effects of the Media on Body Image
- Emma Gaffney'18 - An Analysis of How Female athletics is Portrayed by the Media and the Impact of this In and Beyond the World of Sports
- Stefan Ivanovic '18 - The Fake American Dream
- Valerie Kaufmann '18 - Chaos and Complicity: Art in Nazi Germany
- Cara Palmer '18 - How Social Media Impacts the Well-Being of College-Aged Men
In addition to exclusive seminar courses, the Honors Program also bring speakers to campus and participates in several community events.