SFC Navigate is a digital tool that puts success in the palm of your hands. Once you download the app to your phone you will have access to the information you need to navigate the SFC campus and resources available to you.
The app is a personalized experience that provides you the “need to know” information based on your profile and responses to polls. SFC Navigate will direct you to the resources you need and want most, while also keeping you on track with reminders of deadlines, to-do items, and registration holds. SFC Navigate is designed with the student in mind, allowing you to have more control of your educational experience. It will let you get to know YOUR school!
Download the SFC Navigate App
What can SFC Navigate do for you?
- Schedule appointments with your academic advisor, staff, and faculty
- Learn about the offices on the SFC Campus, such as:
- Center for Learning & Leadership
- Academic Enhancement Center
- Financial Aid and Bursar
- Student Activities
- Residence Life and Housing
- Opportunity Programs
- Mission Ministry and Interfaith Dialogue
- And so much more!
- Access list of resources, including links to important forms
- Major Explorer
- Match your interests and career goals with majors offered at SFC
- View Class Schedule
- Sync your class schedule with your phone calendar.
- Receive alerts and reminders for to-do items
- You can even create your own to-dos!