- Visitors: People who are not SFC students, faculty members, or other employees and who do not have an SFC ID. Visitors include prospective students, parents, spouses, children and other family members, alumni, donors, the general public, and local community members.
- Vendors: include, among others, suppliers, contractors, and others performing work on campus.
- Fully vaccinated: in general, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
As part of St. Francis College College’s health and safety guidelines, all visitors and vendors of the College are required to: (1) receive written permission from an SFC employee in order to access campus; and (2) present proof of identification and proof of vaccination (or a negative test, if applicable as set forth below) to campus security upon arrival on campus:
- Proof of having completed a COVID-19 vaccination series at least 14 days prior to the date of the visit or event.
- Proof of negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within SIX (6) hours of the visit or event’s start time.
- Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours of the visit or event’s start time.
At this time, please note that the College is also strongly encouraging visitors and vendors who are eligible for a booster to receive a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine; visitors and vendors who are not yet eligible are strongly encouraged to get a booster dose as soon as they become eligible.