St. Francis College is thrilled to welcome back students, faculty and staff, as we execute our phased reopening of campus this spring.
Learn more about our Back to Brooklyn: Roadmap For Fall 2020.
- Spring 2021 courses will be conducted under a flexible hybrid model, incorporating both in-person and online instruction. More information here.
- No events will take place on campus until further notice. This includes the College's athletic competitions. Visit SFCAthletics.com for more information.
- Campus access is restricted, and administrative offices have minimal or no staff physically present. Staff is continuing to work remotely, however. Please reach out by email or phone. Do not plan to visit campus at this time.
- For students and employees, all upcoming travel outside the United States organized, led, or financed by St. Francis College is suspended until further notice.
- Please visit the MySFC portal for more information as it becomes available.
The following resources provide additional information about COVID-19:
- New York State Department of Health
- New York City Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
We are committed to keeping you informed about this developing situation. If you have questions or concerns about COVID-19, please contact Elizabeth Giugliano RN, Manager of Student Health Services at SFC.
I'm Sick. What Should I Do?
Call ahead to a healthcare professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently traveled to an area with ongoing spread. Tell your healthcare professional about your recent travel or contact. Your healthcare professional will work with public health officials to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. All members of our community, particularly those considered a “high-risk group” should follow the updated recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.