Join Us During Open House
Sunday, March 5
10AM – 2PM
and Learn More!
“The McGuire Scholarship represents opportunity in every sense of the word. When it came time to apply for college, I knew it would be a financial stretch to attend a private school. I applied to SFC; a few weeks later I received a call informing me that I qualified for a new scholarship created by the owner of the NY Mets!"
- Meet with professors and explore over 70 programs and majors
- Complete college overview
- Speak with financial aid representatives and learn about the generous scholarship opportunities
- Tour the campus
- Talk with current students and staff
- Visit our off-campus residence hall
- St. Francis College offers a quality education
- With generous grants and scholarships, SFC is one of the most affordable private colleges in the NY metropolitan area
- At St. Francis, amazing Internships are just a few subway stops away
- Small college, small classes means personal attention from dedicated professors
- Brooklyn is THE PLACE to be for work, college, and play
I chose St. Francis College because of the history it holds and because of the extremely helpful staff. It made my decision a lot easier when choosing a college.
I love the location, diversity, and the energy I get when I'm here.
From a small town in the north east of England, Jack Binks came to St. Francis College as a transfer student and has led the Division I soccer team to two straight conference championships.
St. Francis is an affordable college with generous scholarships, right in New York City, and with a good reputation.
The small classes make it easier to develop a close relation with the professors.
St. Francis College provided Phil with the tools to develop and launch his own TV show.
"It's never too early to start your career."
"I love being in a class where the professors focus on each student." Veronica plans to take the knowledge and experience she gained at St. Francis College to help patients in hospitals.
I chose St Francis because I needed a radical change. I wanted a school that had a Division I athletic program where I could build my athletic career and foster a successful academic career. I wanted a school that provided easy access to professors and one with a tight knit, helpful culture.
Brianna chose St. Francis College for the small classes and family atmosphere. Her major in Physical Education is preparing her for a life teaching others.It's one way she wants to share her skills and experience as a professional salsa dancer.
"As an Endowed Scholarship recipient I have learned so much about the spirit of giving. It's not about what we can do for ourselves. It's about what we can do for others and our community."