Study in Paris, France
Live and Study in the City of Lights!
Take classes in Paris with French and international students and expand your cultural understanding. You’ll be able to fulfill credits towards your major, minor, or college requirements by choosing between 16 different Parisian universities, each specializing in a unique academic field. You can also immerse yourself in French language and culture by taking courses at the MICEFA center in central Paris. Immersion is not just for the classroom, though: you will go on trips to celebrated sites around France as well as local spots in Paris to enrich your cultural experience and understanding.
- Pre-departure advising and visa documents
- On site staff
- 24/7 emergency phone
- Optional temporary housing upon arrival (billed at cost)
- 3-week intensive session with orientation meetings, French courses, and cultural activities - worth 3 university credits (350€)
- Personalized academic advising
- Direct enrollment in one of our 16 member universities
- Courses in French and English (all levels of French available)
- In-house MICEFA courses in varying subjects
- Assistance in arranging permanent housing - access to MICEFA's landlords, host families, and dorms
- Assistance with opening a French bank account, obtaining a titre de séjour, choosing a cell phone plan, making doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Full service office with internet, computer, and printing access
- Events and excursions around Paris and France (all are optional and some may be billed at cost 10€-40€)
- Resources for finding student jobs and internships
- Counseling resources
- 3 week intensive language session (cost: 350€)
- Optional temporary housing (cost: around 390€)