Every year incoming local and international first-year students have the opportunity to enter an essay contest and be one of four to receive the Presidential Scholarship, which covers full tuition costs.
- Submit your application to study at St. Francis College
- GPA must be 85 (3.0) or above to be considered for this scholarship
Scholarship Application Process
- Eligible first-year applicants will be sent an invitation to complete the online scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit your Scholarship Day Essay
- Attend our Scholarship Day Event for a required interview with the scholarship committee
- All Presidential Scholarships have been allocated for the year. Students who are applying for the Fall 2024 semester, be on the lookout in the future for updated dates and deadlines.