Every year incoming local and international first year students have the opportunity to enter an essay contest and be one of four to receive the Presidential Scholarship, which covers full tuition costs.
- Submit your application to study at St. Francis College
- GPA must be an 85 (3.0) or above to be considered for this scholarship
Scholarship Application Process
- Eligible first year applicants will be sent an invitation to complete the online scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit your Scholarship Day Essay
- Attend our Scholarship Day Event for a required interview with the scholarship committee
Priority Scholarship Day
Essay Due: Friday, January 21st
Scholarship Day: Saturday, January 29th
Essay Due: Friday, March 4th
Scholarship Day: Saturday, March 12th