Join St. Francis College for our in-person Fall Open House! Throughout this event, you will have the opportunity to meet with students and faculty, and learn more about our majors and minors.
Exciting things happening at the event:
- Hear from transformative faculty who will help you dream BIG
- Connect with the Student Affairs team to learn about 35+ student clubs and our rich campus life
- Speak with student financial services and explore our generous scholarship opportunities
- Discover our campus facilities
- Talk with current students and staff about the SFC experience
- New campus and more!
For more information, email the Office of Admissions.
All visitors (students and their guests) are required to provide proof of full vaccination (2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna or 2 weeks after a single-dose series, such as Johnson and Johnson) or proof of a negative COVID test. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six (6) hours of the event start time or a PCR COVID-19 test taken within seventy-two (72) hours of the event start time. In addition to these requirements, we also require all visitors to wear a mask. Please see SFC's Back to Brooklyn page for detailed COVID-related guidelines.