Give to SFC
Your support truly makes an impact at St. Francis College.
For over 150 years, St. Francis College has upheld a mission that is increasingly rare – to provide students an excellent education at an affordable cost. Thanks to the longstanding support of the College’s community of loyal and generous donors, St. Francis maintains one of the lowest tuitions of private colleges in New York City.
When you combine SFC's scholarship and financial assistance with state and federal programs, more than 97% of students receive monetary aid each year. Gifts to The Fund for St. Francis College along with the endowed scholarships program make it possible for SFC students to pursue their dreams.
- Contributions to the Annual Fund affirm the role the College has played for more than 150 years – providing students with the opportunity for a quality, private college education at an affordable tuition.
- Your support helps pass the Franciscan vision of the founders on to the next generation, instilling; integrity, respect, compassion, and the pursuit of knowledge into students’ personal and professional lives.
- Donations fund scholarships for students while enabling the upkeep, renovation, and enlargement of our facilities to meet the evolving technology needs of today’s classroom and workplace.
- Support for the College helps maintain academic excellence and a thriving intellectual community, which leads to overall personal development which equips our students to take their place as citizens in the world.
- Your giving inspires others to support St. Francis’ mission.
- Make your annual donation to The Fund for St. Francis College
- Support a specific Endowed Scholarship or inquire about starting your own
- Consider a gift in honor/celebration of a graduating senior, professor, coach, staff person or family member who has made an impact. We will notify the honoree of your kind gesture.
- Consider a gift in memory of a loved one, alumnus, professor or friend. We will notify the surviving family member of your kind gesture.
- Online - CLICK HERE If you are an alumnus or current student, please include your class year.
- Download a donation form and mail it to:
St. Francis College
Office of Development & Alumni Affairs
180 Remsen Street
Brooklyn Heights, NY 11201
- Matching Gifts - Search our matching gift database to see if your current employer/retirement company (or your spouse's) has a matching gift program to double or triple your gift.
- Planned & Legacy Gifts - Visit our planned giving site at www.sfc.edu/plannedgiving
- Gifts of Stock - Contact the Office of Development at 718.489.5361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-kind & Other Gifts - Contact the Office of Development at 718.489.5361 or email@example.com