CSTEP Day of Service
SFC is excited to host our CSTEP Day of Service with select faculty and invited students. Students are encouraged to arrive on time for a jam-packed schedule. After check-in, students will receive a folder for the day and attend a lecture based on their career interests, followed by breakout rooms.
Here is the agenda:
- 8-9 a.m.: Check-In/Breakfast in the Multipurpose Room
- 9-10 a.m.: College admissions essay workshop with Ghazala in Room 6104
- 10-11 a.m.: High school college lectures with Dr. Frias, Michelle Batchu, Dr. Herstoff
- Noon-1 p.m.: Lunch in the Multipurpose Room
- 1-2 p.m.: Breakout rooms by major (various rooms)
- 2-3 p.m.: SFC CSTEP Student Panel in the Auditorium
Participating students will receive a free one-month MetroCard.