If you are a member of the media and have questions about St. Francis College, or would like to schedule an interview, please contact: [email protected].
St. Francis College Facts and Stats
- 2,323 Undergraduate
- 30 MFA Creative Writing
- 22 BS/MS Dual Degree Accounting
- 18 MS Professional Accountancy
- 18 BA/MA Dual Degree Psychology
- 14 MS Management
- 1 MA Psychology
- 72 Major and minor ﬁelds
- 19 Departments
- 47% Tenure
- 82% Terminal degree
Student / Faculty Ratio
Tuition and Fees
- $26,188 Tuition and Fees
- One of the lowest private college tuitions in the country
- Average out-of-pocket: $12,000
- $22,975,398 Total institutional aid
- 2,018 Number of recipients
- $11,385 Average institutional aid award
- 87% Receive institutional aid
First-Year Experience Program
A comprehensive program designed to help new students successfully transition from high school to college life.
A challenging program that inspires academically outstanding students with a unique, interdisciplinary course of study.
A support program beginning in the summer prior to the ﬁrst semester, which strengthens the academic skills needed for college success.
Freshmen Retention Rate
- 77% After 2 semesters
- 63% After 4 semesters