Charter Award Dinner
The Charter Award Dinner began in 1962 by the St. Francis Board of Trustees to commemorate New York State granting the College a charter and the right to confer diplomas, honors and degrees.
For 50 years, the Charter Award Dinner has been the College’s premier fundraising event and has raised millions of dollars to support scholarships programs and further the educational mission at St. Francis.
SFC's Largest Annual Fundraiser
St. Francis College's 55th Annual Charter Award Dinner was held Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, Pier 61.
This year St. Francis College honored:
Domenick A. Cama, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Investors Bank and Joseph K. Collins, President and Chief Executive Officer, Collins Building Services, Inc.
Read all about it or watch it below.
- 55th Annual (2016) - Domenick A. Cama and Joseph K. Collins
- 54th Annual (2015) - David D. Smith '64 and Louis Pastina '79
- 53rd Annual (2014) - Tom Brokaw and Kenneth D. Daly ‘88
- 52nd Annual (2013) - Monte N. Redman and Denis J. Salamone '75
- 51st Annual (2012) - Barbara G. Koster '76
- 50th Annual (2011) - Michael “Buzzy” O’Keeffe and Robert B. Catell
- 49th Annual (2010) - Celebrating the life of Brother George Larkin, O.S.F. '60
- 48th Annual (2009) - John Catsimatidis
- 47th Annual (2008) - Chancellor Frank J, Macchiarola '62
- 46th Annual (2007) - William Parrett '67
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Development at (718) 489-5361 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.