An unprecedented vision for the College, SFC Forward ensures a first-rate, flexible, and affordable education for the next generation of Terriers.
In recent years, St. Francis College has grown its student body from about 2,300 to more than 2,700. By 2026, we aim to welcome more than 3,500 students seeking a competitive and affordable higher education to become the critical thinkers and leaders of the 21st century global economy. SFC Forward strengthens the College’s financial footing, allowing SFC to thrive in Downtown Brooklyn for many years.
SFC Forward ensures the College rises to occasion in a strategic, forward-thinking approach that honors the Franciscan values of community, collaboration, and connection it has upheld for more than 160 years. To do so, SFC is investing in a new campus designed and customized for our student body, reimagining our curricula to strengthen flagship programs while introducing new professional pathways to emerging fields, and deepening our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusivity so that the College can be a welcoming home to our growing community.
Through this website, we will keep you informed about the plans and goals laid out throughout the SFC Forward initiative and offer updates on an ongoing basis. Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.
St. Francis College is dedicated to ensuring we are responsive to our community’s concerns as we take steps towards a bold new era for the College. If you have any questions not addressed below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why the move?
- Why did SFC choose the specific location on Livingston Street?
- How long will the move take?
- Will SFC have to cut programs or resources to afford the new campus?
- Will the new campus have a TV studio?
- Why can’t SFC upgrade its current campus on Remsen Street?
- If there is less square footage of space at The Wheeler, how can it accommodate more students?
- What is happening to the Remsen Street campus?
- Why is SFC leasing the Wheeler Building space when it currently owns its campus?
- Will SFC hire new faculty as part of this plan?
- Will the campus offer new research facilities and office spaces for faculty?
- What does the academic reorganization mean to current departments, majors, or faculty positions?
- Are salaries going to change as a result of the relocation?
- Will there be parking for faculty?