Get on your path to success.
The Office of the Registrar supports, facilitates and promotes your academic success by offering advice and guidance from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
Order Your Transcript Online
How Can We Help?
The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity and accuracy of academic records. Our services include:
- Providing transcripts
- Building semester and final exam schedules
- Preparing and providing online registration
- Providing students and faculty with access to academic tools and information
- Updating student addresses and academic information
- Certifying and verifying student enrollment
- Performing Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) certification
- Processing grades and subsequent grade changes
- Reviewing and certifying degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Confirming academic requirements and awarding degrees
- Generating and distributing diplomas
- Providing curriculum maintenance and other academic information system support
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. The Office of the Registrar is obligated to protect student privacy. We are regulated by the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
How to Reach Us
The best way to be in touch with the Office of the Registrar is by emailing [email protected] for general assistance. If you are a student, please include your name and 7-digit SFC ID. In terms of transcript processing, the fastest method of delivery is electronic transcripts which are available for all those in attendance from 1988 onward. We will handle other requests as quickly as possible.
You can also reach us by phone at 718-489-5242 on most days from 9 to 5, or make a virtual appointment via SFC Navigate. If you do not have access to Navigate, but would like to make an appointment outside our standard hours, please make a request via the email address above.
|NAME||PHONE / EMAIL|
Susan E. Weisman
Registrar Services Manager
Registrar Services Specialist, Graduation
Registrar Specialist, Transcript
Self Service Instructions
Review and download the step-by-step instruction here and view the videos below.