Get on your path to success.
The Office of the Registrar supports, facilitates and promotes your academic success by offering advice and guidance from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
Order Your Transcript Online
How We Can Help
The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity and accuracy of academic records. Our services include:
- Providing transcripts
- Building semester and final exam schedules
- Preparing and providing online registration
- Providing students and faculty with access to academic tools and information through WebAdvisor
- Updating student addresses and academic information
- Certifying and verifying student enrollment
- Performing Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) certification
- Processing grades and subsequent grade changes
- Reviewing and certifying degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Confirming academic requirements and awarding degrees
- Generating and distributing diplomas
- Providing curriculum maintenance and other academic information system support
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. The Office of the Registrar is obligated to protect student privacy. We are regulated by the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
To ensure the health and well-being of our community, many operations are being conducted remotely. At this time, printed transcript requests may take longer than usual. In terms of transcript processing, the fastest method of delivery is electronic transcripts which are available for all those in attendance from 1988 onward. We will handle other requests as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience during these challenging times, as many standard tasks may take longer than usual. The best way to be in touch with the Office of the Registrar is by emailing [email protected] for general assistance.
Fall and Spring Semesters
*CURRENT SERVICE DISRUPTION: Send email requests to [email protected] from your @SFC.EDU email or send an email with your 7-digit ID and first and last name.
|NAME||PHONE / EMAIL|
Susan E. Weisman
Registrar Specialist, Scheduler
Registrar Services Manager
Registrar Services Specialist