International Students, Apply Now

International Student Programs and Services

International Student Programs and Services (ISPS) advises all international students with F-1 student visas on immigration, personal, social, and cultural matters while studying at St. Francis College.

ISPS advocates to the college community and helps to connect international students with resources around Brooklyn, New York City, and the greater metro area. In addition, we also help faculty and staff learn more about our international student population.

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Room 2000 | Office C

Meet Your International Student Advisor


Elizabeth Baldwin

Elizabeth Baldwin
International Student Advisor and Designated School Official (DSO)

My name is Elizabeth Baldwin and I am very excited to be a member of the SFC International Team. I am here to assist St. Francis College international students to understand the rules and regulations of studying in the U.S. and help you make the most out of your experience. Please come to me with all of your questions!


There are no events to display

Policies and Procedures

When you sign your I-20, you are agreeing to abide by all the rules and regulations of being an international student studying in the U.S. Your international student advisor is here to assist with making sense of the many rules and regulations but you, the student, are the one who is ultimately responsible. If you do not know the answer, review the regulations or ask your qualified international student advisor. Meeting deadlines for applications or tests/quizzes/homework/exams is always the responsibility of the student. The SFC academic calendar has academic deadlines, such as add/drop and withdrawal dates.


The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. The staff members at International Student Programs and Services are not immigration attorneys nor do they work for the U.S. government. If you need legal advice, we highly recommend you contact a competent immigration attorney.