The Office of the Registrar supports, facilitates and promotes the academic mission of St. Francis College by connecting students to the faculty, curriculum, and classroom from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity and accuracy of academic records Services include:
- Provide transcripts . - To submit a request, click Transcripts Instructions.
- Build semester and final exam schedules
- Prepare and provides online registration
- Provide students and faculty with access to academic tools and information through WebAdvisor
- Update student addresses and academic information
- Certify and Verify student enrollment
- Perform Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) certification
- Process grades and subsequent grade changes
- Review and certify degree requirements for undergraduate and graduate students
- Confirm academic requirements and award degrees
- Generate and distribute diplomas
- Provide curriculum maintenance and other academic information system support
The listed services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. The Office of the Registrar is obligated to protect student privacy. We are regulated by the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
For a list of holidays and other important dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.
Coronavirus updates for the Office of the Registrar
To ensure the health and well-being of the St. Francis Community, many operations are being conducted remotely. At this time, printed transcript requests may take longer than usual. In terms of transcript processing, the fastest method of delivery is electronic transcripts which are available for all those in attendance from 1988 onward. We will handle other requests as quickly as possible as well. We appreciate your patience during these challenging times as many standard tasks may take longer than usual. The best way to be in touch with the Office of the Registrar is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for general assistance.
*CURRENT SERVICE DISRUPTION:
Email requests to email@example.com from your @SFC.EDU email or send an email with your 7-digit ID and first and last name.