Every year students transfer to St. Francis College to complete their undergraduate education. They know a degree from SFC is an excellent choice on the road to their dreams.
Plus, we make it easy for you to see what credits you can carry over and for which programs you're eligible. You'll have personal counselors in both evaluating your transfer credits (up to 98 credits accepted!) and financial aid to help you take full advantage of the merit- and need- based scholarships available.
- Meet one-on-one with a Transfer Admissions Counselor
- Receive Scholarship Consideration
- Click here to schedule a virtual one on one appointment with a transfer admissions counselor. Please bring your official High School and College transcripts to be considered for admission and scholarship.
Merit and need-based scholarships are available for qualified students.*
Associates Degree Scholarship: $1,000
- A Student: $10,000 - $12,000
- B Student: $6,000 - $10,000
Faith-Based Scholarship: $1,000
*need-based aid dependent of completion of FAFSA
**based on GPA and number of credits
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarship: $500 per year
Special consideration is given to full-time transfer students who hold membership in Phi Theta Kappa and meet the established requirements of a 3.5 GPA with 60 accepted transfer credits upon entry to St. Francis College. The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available for students entering St. Francis College in both the fall and spring semesters.
- PTK members will have the opportunity to apply for the Honors Program
- Their exceptional GPAs will provide them with substantial scholarship opportunities
- Rigorous courses that will prepare them for their careers after they graduate
- Meet with fellow members from PTK at different campus events