Every year students transfer to St. Francis College to complete their undergraduate education. They know a degree from SFC is an excellent choice on the road to their dreams.
Plus, we make it easy for you to see what credits you can carry over and for which programs you're eligible. You'll have personal counselors in both evaluating your transfer creditsUp to 98 credits accepted! and financial aid to help you take full advantage of the merit- and need- based scholarships available.
Merit and need-based scholarships are available for qualified students.*
Associates Degree Scholarship: $1,000
Awarded to students who have completed an Associates Degree
Awarded based on grade point average and number of credits
- A Student: $10,000 - $12,000
- B Student: $6,000 - $10,000
Faith-Based Scholarship: $1,000
Awarded to graduates of any religious or parochial school
*need-based aid dependent of completion of FAFSA
**based on GPA and number of credits
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarship: $500
Special consideration is given to full-time transfer students who hold membership in Phi Theta Kappa and meet the established requirements of a 3.5 GPA with 60 accepted transfer credits upon entry to St. Francis College. The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available for students entering St. Francis College in both the fall and spring semesters.
- PTK members will have the opportunity to apply for the Honors Program
- Their exceptional GPAs will provide them with substantial scholarship opportunities
- Rigorous courses that will prepare them for their careers after they graduate
- Meet with fellow members from PTK at different campus events