Start planning your upcoming semesters using St. Francis College's new Transfer Tracker which simplifies the transfer process by helping you discover which credits will transfer to SFC. The Transfer Tracker makes it easier than ever to calculate how close you are to earning your degree without needing to submit your transcript.
- View transfer credit estimates in real time
- Receive quick recommendations for the best-fit majors and career opportunities with salary estimations
Get assistance early on your application process.
1. Search: Major and Career Exploration
Should I transfer to SFC?
- Students compare majors and associated career paths, including salary and job demand, to determine best fit.
2. Pre-Application: Self-Service Credit Estimation
How many of my credits transfer over?
- Check how your prior coursework will transfer, receive unofficial credit as well as progress-to-degree estimates across various programs.
3. Enrollment: Transfer Checklist
How do I apply?
- You will receive a customized checklist of key events and deadlines to stay on track to apply and enroll.
Our admissions counselors and academic advisors will access your credit evaluation through the Transfer Tracker to provide an individualized admissions and registration process.
Please note, the Transfer Tracker is an unofficial transcript evaluation. After a transfer student has been admitted to SFC, they will still need to go through the official evaluation process. Contact an admissions counselor at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Optimized for Google Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- What are the advantages to using the Transfer Tracker?
- What is the institution’s transfer credit policy? How many credits can I transfer in? Do all credits apply towards my major?
- Do you accept prior learning exams or experience as academic credit?
- How does your institution accept and evaluate repeated courses?
- If I use the Transfer Tracker, do I still need to provide transcripts?
- I’m thinking about transferring. What courses should I take in preparation?
- Should I complete an associate’s degree?
- Do you have any transfer scholarships or additional funding opportunities for transfer students?
- Do you have any special programs with local community colleges?
- Do you have any special programs with local high schools?
- How do I know what classes transferred over from my previous institution(s), and how many credits I received?
- How do I know which of my accepted credits are/are not counting towards my major at St. Francis College?
- What is the maximum number of credits that I can transfer in?
- I took classes at my previous school that I don’t see listed on my transfer credit evaluation. Where are they?
- Now that my transfer credits have been applied, how can I see what remaining requirements I have left to fulfill for my degree at St. Francis College?
- Is my GPA from my previous school carried over to St. Francis College when I transfer in?
- Who can I contact with additional questions about my transfer credits?
- What is the advisement process at St. Francis College?
- How do I know who my academic advisor is?
- How can I schedule an appointment with my academic advisor?
- What do I need to do in preparation for my advisement appointment?
- How do I know what classes I need to register for?
- I have read my program evaluation and know what classes I need, but how do I find which of these classes are actually being offered for the semester and at what times?
- How and when can I register for classes, and is there a deadline to register?
- How many credits can I take in a semester?
- I have a hold on my account and I can’t register, what does that mean?
- What happens if a class I need to register for is closed?
- How do I declare or change my major and/or minor?
- What does it mean to “withdraw” from a course?
- What does it mean if I am considered “academically at risk”?
- What is a grade substitution, and how can I get one?
- Can I take a class at another school?
- What happens if I take a semester off from school? Do I have to reapply for admission to St. Francis?
- Do you have an option for Independent Study and/or Field Experience?
- Can I take more than 18 credits in one semester?
- What happens if I decide to no longer attend St. Francis College?
- Who can I speak with if I am having trouble keeping up in my classes or need tutoring services?
- Who can I speak to if I am having trouble deciding on my major and need advice?
- What do I do if I have a disability that I need accommodations for?
- How can I get involved in student life and other activities on campus?
- I have experienced an emergency that will require me to miss classes. What should I do?
- Do you have career services on campus, and what services do they provide?
- Who can I talk to if I am feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed?
- I forgot my SFC login for my email and the web portal. What do I do?