Charter Award Dinner
The Charter Award Dinner began in 1962 by the St. Francis Board of Trustees to commemorate New York State granting the College a charter and the right to confer diplomas, honors and degrees.
For over 50 years, the Charter Award Dinner has been the College’s premier fundraising event and has raised millions of dollars to support scholarships programs and further the educational mission at St. Francis.
SFC's Largest Annual Fundraiser
St. Francis College's 57th Annual Charter Award Dinner will be held Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, Pier 61.
This year St. Francis College is honoring:
Joseph Giordano '79, President of Global Trust and Custody Services at U.S. Bank and Lester J. Owens, Global Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Corporate & Investment Bank Client Onboarding at JPMorgan Chase & Co. To learn more about the dinner or to purchase auction items, click here.
- 57th Annual (2018) - Joseph Giordano '79 and Lester J. Owens
- 56th Annual (2017) - John R. Buran and Walton D. Pearson '83
- 55th Annual (2016) - Domenick A. Cama and Joseph K. Collins
- 54th Annual (2015) - David D. Smith '64 and Louis Pastina '79
- 53rd Annual (2014) - Tom Brokaw and Kenneth D. Daly ‘88
- 52nd Annual (2013) - Monte N. Redman and Denis J. Salamone '75
- 51st Annual (2012) - Barbara G. Koster '76
- 50th Annual (2011) - Michael “Buzzy” O’Keeffe and Robert B. Catell
- 49th Annual (2010) - Celebrating the life of Brother George Larkin, O.S.F. '60
- 48th Annual (2009) - John Catsimatidis
- 47th Annual (2008) - Chancellor Frank J, Macchiarola '62
- 46th Annual (2007) - William Parrett '67
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Development at (718) 489-5361 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.